"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he wondered if Dryer could be looking back at him through the opaque windows.
- They looked at the building, and some people inside the church, finding spaces in the opaque windows, looked back.
- A faint glow came through an opaque window which must belong to one of the cloakrooms.
- The brown sedan with the dark, opaque windows was nowhere in the parking area.
- State and local cops had helped push that law through-none of them wanted to approach a car with opaque windows.
- They were passing a door with an opaque window of dark glass set into it.
- "We now have frosted glass all around," Blake said, rolling down the opaque window on his own side.
- The driver had cleared the normally opaque windows to insure a good view on the long drive.
- They stopped outside a storefront that had opaque windows through which normal vision could not penetrate.
- Press it against an opaque window as I pass by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.