"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Above the door were the shaded windows of a second-story room, with a glow at their edges.
- Arlene's eyes were troubled, though, as she stared toward the shaded window.
- Eyes were undoubtedly watching the street from one of the discreetly shaded windows on the ground floor.
- Terry observed that a light was trickling from a shaded window on the second floor.
- He opened his eyes and turned his head toward the shaded window.
- The man squinted at him in the faint light from the shaded windows.
- A dull light glimmered through a shaded window on the second floor.
- She forced herself to sit still as silence, and watched the shaded windows until the last light faded.
- Propped in a big chair, she gazed idly toward the shaded window.
- Behind the shaded windows on the ground floor a radio was blaring dance music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.