"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was stuffy in the little office with its frosted windows.
- Enough ambient light showed through the frosted window in the door to find our way around the room.
- The second door also had a frosted window in it, but the other side was dark.
- It showed from the frosted window of Gern's strong room.
- And there's only that one little frosted window over the tub.
- Metaphorically speaking, he might as well have tried seeing into a room through a frosted window.
- The Shadow moved to meet them, stopping just short of the frosted halfway window.
- In the bathroom Jack was able to open a frosted window.
- The driver lowered a frosted window to ask if the group needed help.
- Through the frosted windows, I could see that it was nearly dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.