"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any search engine on the planet will handle 90% of what people throw at it in a uniform way.
- The committees do not go about their work in a uniform way.
- It's difficult to do it in any uniform way.
- A uniform way of reporting the information "will prevent that," he said.
- The water temperature decreased with depth, but not in a uniform way.
- The court was created to expedite gun cases and create a uniform way to process them.
- Clearly it would be better for us to act in a uniform way on the state level.
- That should be done in a uniform way across the European Union.
- Does the Council finally intend to act in a unified, perceptive and uniform way?
- Experts say the new requirements will force appraisers across the nation to proceed in a much more uniform way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.