"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 21st century it is dominated by irregular and unconventional ways of fighting.
- He followed the trail as it made its irregular way up a rise to the snowfield.
- The rifle stuttered in an irregular way, as though on the verge of jamming.
- Any attempt to relate chemical to mechanical strength works only in a vague and irregular way.
- His wings moved in an irregular and convulsive way.
- The lake itself is shaped in an irregular way with many coves spurring out from it.
- However, such developmental activities are typically conducted in an irregular and inconsistent way.
- This seemed a highly irregular way to adjust the biofilters.
- But it is now clear beyond reasonable doubt that they were handled in an irregular way.
- I know this is a most irregular way of offering a job, but in the rather peculiar circumstances in which we find ourselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.