"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he manages to march to victory in his own steady way.
- And the book goes straight ahead, in that steady, even, long-pondered way.
- But he's got a nice, quiet, steady way about him.
- For ten minutes she worked in a steady dogged way at breaking through, without getting anywhere.
- He was watching Thronzo plow his steady way through the wall.
- He looked at her in a steady, severe way.
- Hours later, Weisenberg explained he was an old man, and made a not altogether steady way to his bed.
- A new letter was added every few seconds in a steady, rhythmic way.
- He remembered the steady way she looked at him as she stepped out of the car.
- Her steady, cheerful ways attracted many to the new grange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.