"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He picked up her glass and made his slightly unsteady way to the bar once more.
- He made his unsteady way back into the living room and sagged down onto the couch beside her.
- As he made his unsteady way along, one or two people glanced curiously at him.
- Below them the last of the guests were making their unsteady way back through the winding pathways to their sedans.
- He put one on and then made his unsteady way toward the slaves, offering one to each.
- I left the board to its deliberations and weaved my unsteady way down to the passenger accommodation.
- The others watched him cross the road and make his unsteady way down York Street.
- He caught a branch with his good arm and began picking his unsteady way down.
- Still, he could walk, and a good thing, too, I thought as I watched him make his unsteady way down the ladder from the loft.
- He picked his unsteady way across the cluttered floor and took all the time he needed to edge the door silently open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.