"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And was it important enough to justify the use of one man's life to achieve another's end?
- "What would justify the use of such an awful weapon?"
- He didn't expect any resistance fierce enough to justify its actual use.
- Then, the investigator said, he lied to justify the officers' use of force.
- Then there is the issue of justifying its use.
- Are there enough easy-care choices to justify my use of the space?
- However, as the story unfolds it may become more difficult to justify the continued use of such graphic material.
- Still, torture is such a basic violation of human rights that nothing justifies its use.
- In most cases, the officers deny the incidents ever happened, or state that a struggle justified their use of force.
- "I trust that what you have to report is significant enough to justify the use of such a high-priority channel."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.