"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other side effects have been reported with the use of large amounts of eyebright.
- However, he did correctly identify that any "attempt to encourage growth by the use of increased amounts of carbohydrates" led to relapse.
- Desserts in Malaysia tend to make use of generous amounts of coconut milk.
- This applies even to personal use of small amounts of marijuana.
- Because of its use of high amounts of sugar, divinity will act like a sponge to the air around it.
- I can make maximum use of minimal amounts of moisture.
- The pistons dropped the compression ratio to 8.3:1, allowing the use of large amounts of boost pressure.
- The use of large amounts of easily available energy by humans doesn't just produce climate change.
- Cotton is a useful product, but its cultivation involves the use of large amounts of toxins.
- This is only one report of many that will deal with other issues such as the use of small amounts of mercury in the dental industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.