"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'll get them first, make a second trip for the tube parts needed.
- How long will it take for the tube to power up as if to fire?
- And that's when Jewish women characters are actually created for the tube.
- Waiting for the tube to burst, he wondered if there would be anything left of the wall.
- This could make it difficult for the tube to cope with the increase in customers.
- However, reliability was compromised, and production costs for the tube were much greater.
- "That led me to play with alternative uses for tubes and other bike parts."
- Best bet is just to go for the tube.
- He stepped off the porch and held out his hand for the tube, realizing that she'd called it a light.
- This results in a more uniform response over the stated range of energies for the tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.