"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More important, the economy will be down the tubes in another five years.
- "Our whole relationship went down the tubes, even though I still love the guy," she said.
- If we don't turn this country around, we're down the tubes.
- If we don't get him, this whole operation goes down the tubes.
- "If it goes down the tubes, I don't think that is in our best interest."
- "But some of them don't realize this could take the city right down the tubes."
- I wouldn't want to see you throw your career down the tubes over this.
- They would like us to believe that if government spending is not rising, then public services must be going down the tubes.
- What do you two care if my career goes down the tubes?
- "And then at any given moment, their life can spiral down the tubes."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.