"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went back to the tube, and it took him to his home station.
- Then he got off at the second stop and changed to the first tube leaving for anywhere.
- Since the end of the war the station has only been used as an emergency access point to the tube.
- It took five minutes to get to the tube and maneuver into position.
- A local control center looked out over the bay from a point above the apron and next to the tube.
- She got up from her seat and started toward the corridor leading back to the tube.
- I'll have to run all the way to the tube as it is.
- I guess most of my muscles recovered, perhaps thanks to the tube.
- Somehow, he got his breathing under control and arrived at the door to the tube.
- Some children just aren't into sports, but that shouldn't mean they have to be glued to the tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.