"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These days, he seems to be on the tube all the time.
- I had my phone out all the time on the tube!
- Since then I've seen him on the tube quite a lot.
- Or because they didn't like the television program on the tube.
- And where else can you find that on the tube?
- Reading a paper on the tube, off the top of my head, is up there too.
- She knew just about everything that had ever been on the tube.
- Well, people don't believe everything they see on the tube.
- Now that's something you don't often hear on the tube.
- It wasn't far from where he lived, just a stop further on the tube, but he'd not been to the area before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.