"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Behind her is a young man with a tube up his nose.
- However, they never transmitted a clear and well focused image with such a tube.
- With a tube and two small boxes she went to her own quarters.
- "We could experiment with very small tubes and compare how they felt."
- At that time he also presented a remarkable radio with seven tubes.
- They must be removed with a tube pushed down the throat.
- He was hospitalized for a few days with a tube in his chest.
- A lab tech walked by with a fat tube of dark red blood.
- The company's hope is that women will appreciate not having to deal with tubes of glue.
- With a much smaller tube, the surface tension of the water begins to come into play as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.