"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A long time ago Vee had accused Nathan of being unimaginative, but I argued that he was the opposite.
- But other times he'd turn-lose his temper, accuse someone of overdramatizing or faking, get really nasty.
- Or the time he was arrested in Canada, accused of robbery, and a police officer threatened to deport him, the most frightening prospect he could imagine.
- A year after this new settlement, the war party succeeded, this time accusing the Russians of delaying in their retreat from Poland.
- Each time a round of talks breaks down, the companies loudly accuse each other of making unreasonable demands or negotiating in bad faith.
- By no means was that the first time a Democrat had accused the Republicans this year of mimicking the Horton tactics of 1988.
- And I myself, with the rest of the world, at times accuse you of coldness and indifference.
- Both times, though, the sneaky wolf hides, and the farmers accuse Betsy of lying.
- "The last time we talked, Don accused me of things I did to him in 1876," Abraham said.
- And remember, the next time you want to run a lucky person out of town, don't accuse him of something as minor as having human failings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.