"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The New York Times filed a freedom of information request to see the report.
- The New York Times has filed a formal request to see them.
- The New York Times, citing a Texas law, also filed motions in the case seeking the release of Guidant documents involving public safety issues.
- The New York Times filed a motion last month to have it opened, contending that keeping the record from the public violated the First Amendment.
- UPI, ABC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post have all filed complaints with the government but to no effect.
- But they were released after The New York Times filed a protest:
- On Wednesday, The New York Times had filed a motion in the case seeking the release of any records related to public health and safety.
- The New York Times has filed a formal request to see the parole records but has so far been refused by state officials.
- The New York Times filed a protest after its correspondent was beaten with a rifle butt after identifying himself as a journalist.
- The New York Times also filed papers opposing it on First Amendment grounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.