"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She knows, too, the bridges and cold weather could skew her split times.
- As runners have a running start, split times cannot be compared to individual 400 m performances.
- The second button is also used to record split times or lap times.
- Sometimes they find it is better to not know their split times for each mile.
- With electronic punching the results can include split times for competitors.
- They gave him his split times and cups of water.
- "It's hard to deny if you look at the split times."
- "I guess they already have by letting me split time with Criswell."
- But nevertheless, a nice balance can be obtained by giving that split time to get in.
- On every corner of the street, they know his records, his split times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.