"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the departure comes at a tumultuous time for the firm.
- She took over the 30-year-old agency at perhaps the most tumultuous time in its history.
- "It was certainly the most difficult experience in my political life," he now says about this tumultuous time.
- Malcolm arrived at a tumultuous time in his mother's life.
- This was a tumultuous time, when many public figures came under political scrutiny.
- The next six days on the harbor were tumultuous times.
- The 90's have been a tumultuous time for the industry.
- That is to say, these are tumultuous times for both.
- Over the last several months, we have been through some very difficult and tumultuous times.
- It was a tumultuous time, and the lyrics just came out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.