"thought" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am with you, he sent his thoughts after her.
- I never could send my thoughts into anybody else's head.
- I sent mental thoughts to the spirit and asked it to tell me who he was.
- One important character is able to send thoughts but not receive them.
- You can read the consultation paper about what government wants to do or change and then send your thoughts back.
- Please send your thoughts on these matters to us at email@example.com.
- Maggie had no idea how to send her thoughts to another person.
- First, we can send thoughts to and tell them to stop wasting their energy by trying to get back into the physical world.
- Next, we can then send them thoughts of love, peace, and forgiveness.
- He turned his great head toward the man but could no longer communicate with him by sending thoughts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.