"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two stars must pass close to each other, when they have all space to wander about in.
- A particular star passes overhead every 1436 minutes virtually on the dot.
- However, this magnitude varies between +2.68 mag and +2.74 as the stars pass in front of each other.
- The star, which is estimated to be at least nine billion years old, has passed the red giant phase.
- This was music accommodating enough to let you take in the illuminated trees or watch the the stars pass across the sky.
- We had a little misunderstanding a while back, when their star passed close to ours.
- This is done by measuring the instant when the star passes through the local meridian.
- Once a star passed directly behind it and for a moment it was a ring of light.
- The stars, which had once seemed so imperative, passed overhead unnoticed.
- Strange after all the months in the Tropics when those stars passed high to the south, often overhead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.