"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As she looked up a star fell in the sky.
- For a moment, it seemed as if stars were falling.
- It began after the great star fell from the sky onto the island to the south.
- But by the early 90's, his star had fallen and burned itself out.
- One night, the star fell ill - and her moment came.
- The familiar stars of home had long since fallen away.
- Did the stars fall from the sky and crush me?
- But as the past few months have shown, the brightest stars can fall to earth too.
- Did a star really fall at the height of the ceremony?
- Yet although its star fell in this election, the party has changed Dutch politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.