"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First opened in 1776, it is the only European theater from the era with all its stage machinery intact.
- There is opera in particular: one example, the history of stage machinery.
- The production was lavish; apparently 300 men were required to manipulate the stage machinery.
- Despite a 10-minute technical delay this afternoon, the stage machinery seems to work.
- Some of the highly complicated stage machinery failed to work during the performance too.
- Well into the 20th century, the theatre had preserved its original stage machinery.
- The stage itself was equipped with the most modern stage machinery then in use.
- The only people in the Theater were the cleaning women and those of the secrets guild working on the stage machinery.
- The complicated business of changing the stage machinery was going on that morning.
- The original Victorian theatre with its stage machinery also survives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.