"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- History shows that representatives of consecutive evolutionary stages are rarely in mortal conflict.
- Such weapons are referred to as fission-fusion-fission weapons after the three consecutive stages of the explosion.
- The following year, he won three consecutive stages and in 1962 he won the race.
- Haussler picked up a second consecutive stage win in Mesaieed, and in so doing he also moved into the overall race leadership.
- He was the first foreigner to win the Tour de France in 1909, and his record of winning 5 consecutive stages still stands.
- He dominated the 1909 Tour de France, winning five consecutive stages, which is still a record.
- Lytic gene products are produced in three consecutive stages: immediate-early, early, and late.
- The team also had consecutive stage wins in the race's final week.
- Its production process starts with renneting before the curd is pressed in two consecutive stages.
- Ganna went on to win his second consecutive stage, while Galetti extended his lead over the rest of the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.