"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of our band had split away, choosing other roads.
- A red Banshee with himself driving had split away and was taking the other turning.
- Sometimes a flake will partially split away while remaining attached to the rock face.
- Two of them split away toward either side, firing.
- Several of the time lines known to 'civilisation' (our name for ourselves) appear to split away about 1940.
- After a dispute the American section split away into an independent organization.
- In her version, it was David who had split away.
- It was originally home to several other districts which split away prior to 1900:
- After the party's second congress in 1992, several groups split away.
- The lower part of the hull seems to have split away before the bow and stern separated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.