"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in response to a question whether the department had considered trying to split Microsoft, she said Saturday that her lawyers had looked at "every possible legal theory."
- Splitting Microsoft in two was the option championed by the Clinton administration, some industry groups and some economists.
- And on Wednesday, he ordered just that: a plan to split Microsoft into two companies.
- By a two-to-one margin, Americans endorsed the recent appeals court decision that overturned a lower federal court ruling that would have split Microsoft into two companies.
- He was apparently referring to a plan proposed recently by several prominent academic economists to split Microsoft into five companies, including three competing operating-system companies.
- As a result, there is no basis to split Microsoft into separate companies with all the attendant risks, costs and complexities.
- A federal appeals court reversed a judge's order to split Microsoft into two companies, although the court upheld the judge's findings that the company had violated antitrust law.
- The sensible thing to do is to split Microsoft into two companies, one dedicated to the operating systems, the other to the applications.
- But it is not known whether the appeals court will erode enough of his decision to justify overturning his order to split Microsoft into two companies.
- He would split Microsoft into a company that sells Windows and a company that sells word-processing and other applications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.