"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the American Civil War, Maurer worked as a shooting instructor in Palisades Park.
- Very nearly the only person on TT-86 who dared laugh at Sven Bailey, the petite shooting instructor's eyes sparkled with delight.
- Johnson, however, was an excellent marksman from his years of hunting, and was removed from a ship after two weeks, and was made a shooting instructor.
- By 1910, he became Theodore Roosevelt's personal shooting instructor and accompanied him on a hunting expedition.
- The protocol requires that scores be entered by both the unit commander and the shooting instructor.
- Soft-spoken, cautious and in his early 30's, he was far from the crew-cut, gun-toting caricature of a shooting instructor.
- He has been a shooting instructor and coach since 1982.
- The final factor here was that McDaniel was not a sadistic shooting instructor.
- From 1978 through 1983 he took up work as a shooting instructor and coach around New England and continued competing in smaller tournaments through the 1990s.
- They trig-gered their cannons as soon as they saw their targets, riding their guns harder than the shooting instructors recommended.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.