"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even in a city where random shootings are not uncommon, this one stood out.
- Had it just been a random shooting, without sense or meaning?
- There'd have to be a better defence against them than random shooting in the dark.
- Who can feel safe in an era of random shootings?
- He was the victim of a random shooting that could have occurred anywhere.
- The monitors were in the car so they couldn't get out because of the random shooting.
- His death was believed to have been a random shooting carried out by a local gang.
- No reason to believe this was anything more than a random shooting.
- The result was random shooting, and one shot hit Akel.
- With less random shooting, some children actually walk to school by themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.