"shape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Are people to be seen as wholly shaped by their city or town?
- The mixture should be thick enough to shape by hand.
- Every performance is different, shaped by the actors, the audience and us.
- Shaped by an alien song he didn't know how to hear.
- People who were (or are), as they say, shaped by that experience.
- Interest groups will seek to shape public opinion by advertising.
- With few exceptions, they were made for a foreign market and shaped by its demands.
- First, the dough was cut into strips and shaped by hand.
- The wood was harvested from local trees, cut down & shaped by hand.
- Immediate, that is, unless otherwise shaped by world or national conditions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.