"shape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Ever since he was 7 years old, his entire formation has been shaped on the playing field," she said.
- The whole experience, she says, will shape her outlook on life forever.
- It was a huge silence shaped like women and men on a train.
- Yet he knew without questioning that this thing had never been shaped on Earth.
- A number of events continued to shape views on slavery.
- The state is shaped like a pan with a long, thin section on the west side.
- "There are key elements in this report that could be used to shape national policies on technology standards."
- Such men had helped to shape the State on Earth.
- They worked with local historians, churches and community groups to shape the direction of their research project on the site.
- This will provide you with the opportunity to shape the hard legislation on animal welfare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.