"shape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has the power to shape events in a region.
- He saw potential and determined to shape me in a new image.
- "And what of the events that shaped the world in times past?"
- This connection would shape his political life in the future.
- He, or she, will look back on a 21st century shaped in so many ways by the decisions we make here and now.
- "Maybe it's a good idea to shape things in a way that would support the theater industry."
- So here they are: some of the decisions and events that did the least to shape our state in the 20th century.
- We have to shape this team in the image of the coach that can get us there.
- Thoughts as dark were beginning to shape their own patterns in her mind.
- As he spoke, a memory shaped itself in my mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.