"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow preferred to let it remain so, until later.
- The Shadow prefers to have us wait until that question is settled.
- The Shadow preferred to let the third plotter move into action.
- Joe knew that The Shadow preferred to remain in the dark.
- The Shadow, when he worked, preferred to move alone.
- The Shadow had preferred not to risk the life of a trusted aid.
- The Shadow, knowing that two more men might be involved, preferred to work alone.
- The Shadow would have preferred that you remain in the cab which he provided.
- The Shadow preferred to wait until another day had passed.
- The Shadow preferred to allow some leeway when he was on the trail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.