"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without a word he stretched himself upon it, and sank into restless but deep sleep through which phantoms moved silently and monstrous shapeless shadows crept.
- Directly opposite the Budweiser fan, the last gunman - a sharp-edged shadow among otherwise soft shapeless shadows - had risen to his feet.
- As the technician tumbled into an abyss of unconsciousness, Everson's form swam before him like a giant, shapeless shadow.
- Hidden high in the crowns of trees, amid heavy foliage, an orangutan becomes a shapeless black shadow.
- Above her, in the darkest corner of the marble chamber, lurked a vast shapeless shadow.
- His eyes adjusted to the darkness, to the glow of dim coals, and he saw the shapeless shadow crouched over him.
- But as my pulse subsided those nightmares had faded, leaving only shapeless shadows of fear.
- The Master on his dais was but a shapeless shadow.
- Abandoning their elven forms, they melted into shapeless shadows.
- It was a shapeless, highshouldered shadow of somebody standing still, with lowered head, out of his line of sight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.