"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was something Maurice-shaped lying beside him, like a three-dimensional shadow.
- She calls Duchamp's readymades "three-dimensional shadows" of his "fourth-dimensional creativity machine."
- Going the other way, one may infer that light shone on a four-dimensional object in a four-dimensional world would cast a three-dimensional shadow.
- Nothing seemed to change, but he was seeing only the three-dimensional shadow.
- He was a blackness-a three-dimensional shadow.
- Images of Lilith hung in the air behind her for a moment, like three-dimensional shadows, before fading.
- He could see the distant movement of vennals high overhead, spiralling round trunks and branches like three-dimensional shadows.
- It was like Emolirdo's aborted demonstration - a three-dimensional shadow cast into a two-dimensional universe.
- You created a man with a three-dimensional shadow.
- Those live in the full higher-dimensional space, and we see only their three-dimensional "shadows."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.