"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had chosen to beat the police to their evening's goal.
- The Shadow had chosen a long way around to reach a goal which he knew must be close at hand.
- The Shadow had chosen his own route, and was seeing it through.
- The Shadow had chosen the center of the town as his immediate goal.
- The Shadow had chosen the one place that he knew would remain secure.
- The Shadow had chosen to make his entrance from this direction.
- The Shadow chose the way that led to the front hall.
- But the Shadow had chosen the far side of the globe.
- The Shadow could choose whichever policy he wanted, when the time came.
- The Shadow had chosen a spot where he could remain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.