"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man-shaped shadow leapt back with a great fluttering of robes and a lot of white showing around his eyes.
- A shining, roughly man-shaped shadow, It stood on the threshold.
- No one saw the man-shaped shadow slipping from shelter to shelter.
- He froze, one hand on his dagger, as a man-shaped shadow separated itself from the rest of the shadows beneath the trees.
- He wasn't certain what it was-a movement among the rocks where nothing should have been, perhaps, a man-shaped shadow behind them.
- From this angle he could also see his own front door, standing open, and a long man-shaped shadow stretching down the hall.
- Escanor lay alone in his bed, little more than a man-shaped shadow cleaving to a cage of black ribs.
- She thought she could make out man-shaped shadows in the red darkness beyond.
- Then the darkness moved, resolved into a man-shaped shadow.
- A man-shaped shadow stood just beyond the reach of the light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.