"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow flicked a reply with a tiny flashlight of his own.
- The Shadow flicked the sheet aside with his gun muzzle.
- The Shadow flicked a flashlight among the boxes in the truck.
- Running his fingers along the door sill, The Shadow found the light switch and flicked it on.
- The Shadow flicked the flashlight green, then extinguished it.
- The Shadow flicked his light ahead, ordered his companions through.
- The Shadow pressed a button, flicked a miniature dial, and spoke sharply.
- Then came a third floor, likewise empty when The Shadow flicked the light upon its interior.
- The Shadow flicked his cross of light around the room.
- The Shadow got his bearings and flicked the light off and walked through the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.