"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rising, out of view from the house, The Shadow blinked a flashlight.
- Leaving by the basement exit, The Shadow blinked his flashlight.
- The Shadow blinked his flashlight and tugged at the closed door.
- The moment that The Shadow blinked the light, it revealed a huddled shape below the far window.
- But as The Shadow drew away and blinked the flashlight, he noted that the effect was similar.
- Hard upon that message, The Shadow blinked the sign-off signal.
- Going out through the back door; The Shadow reached the rear street and blinked signals with a tiny flashlight.
- Dropping to the side of the road, The Shadow blinked his flashlight.
- The Shadow went to his car and blinked a signal with a little flashlight.
- As the two left, carrying their prisoner with them, The Shadow blinked another green flash across the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.