"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the dappled shadows of the oleander I seemed to see a waiting face.
- Ian bent forward, head in his hands, the dappled green shadows playing over him.
- The darkness and the strange, dappled shadows made them almost invisible, even to each other.
- The sun through leaves spread a lattice of dappled shadow across her body.
- The dappled shadows swallowed her pounding form, and she was gone.
- Lights throw the dappled shadow of leaves over a far wall.
- They fell silent, and the wind moved through the trees, throwing dappled shadows on them.
- The dappled shadows of the leaves closed over her.
- Bolan looked for sign of the man among the dappled shadows.
- He became aware that Lawri was watching him from the dappled shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.