"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the last rays of the sun the Riders cast long pointed shadows that went on before them.... The paragraph 'So now all roads were running together to the East ...' had been written at the ends of texts B and C (pp.
- Broken walls stood like snaggled teeth, casting pointed shadows in the late afternoon sun.
- From this viewpoint, Poole could see that the mountain did not live up to the name that the early astronomers, misled by its pointed shadow, had given to it.
- In the last rays of the sun the Riders cast long pointed shadows that went on before them.
- Sipping coffee from Gothic revival china before a glowing fire that cast pointed shadows from his furniture onto the walls, Mr. Anderson spoke of his passion as "the Gothic cause."
- The walls were high, lined with crushed glass and metal spikes that stood as pointed shadows in the dawn light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.