"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Near the centre of that bloated red disc was a small, dark shadow, perfectly circular.
- The first thing Simon saw was a great circular shadow, and for a long time he saw nothing else.
- He clung to the wheel, willing its circular shadow to stay before his mind's eye.
- Johnny pushed past him blindly and began to flounder toward the bandstand, a big circular shadow up ahead.
- But what shocked me was the black circular shadow upon his left temple.
- In the sea of smoke there were circular shadows, each big enough to cover a thousand Rafts.
- Nestling there was a black shadow, circular and insubstantial.
- There was a deep, circular shadow now at the centre of the sun, a dark spot, like the pupil of a golden eye.
- The earth throws a circular shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
- It is common to see the larger moons casting circular shadows upon Jupiter's cloudtops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.