"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a strange, alien landscape, with the few surface lights throwing black angular shadows across the uneven rock.
- She moved away from the fire, a lông and angular shadow going on before her.
- A black, angular shadow which could only be a ship.
- Nothing there but some angular shadows and piles of rusty red dust.
- Another corner; ahead she saw light and sharp, angular shadows.
- Others were just slow-moving angular shadows spiraling into the depths.
- That angular shadow up yonder was the bait, and we were the hunters.
- With fired eyes Kirk gazed up at the angular shadows on the face over him.
- A raft of Destiny devilhair with an angular shadow in the middle was trying to creep past him.
- The control crescent cast angular shadows in the cabin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.