"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The long and wide beach at Kuakata has a typical natural setting.
- This all is shown in a typical 19th-century setting.
- There are a number of typical settings in this series.
- The typical setting is for 25 cent play, with three tanks.
- New Jersey already has many alternative schools for students unable to learn in a typical setting, and there are several examples of interdistrict choice systems.
- This was not a typical setting for the men working nearby.
- In the typical setting of a church building, the sounding board may be ornately carved or constructed.
- The next scene starts with a gunfight duel in a typical Western setting.
- We were looking for a typical sunny setting in Mexico, one slightly off the beaten beach path.
- It was a typical setting for many large animal operations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.