"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ōendan or ōenbu can be found in high schools, colleges and universities, as well as in non-academic settings such as intercompany sports clubs, professional sports fan clubs, and so on.
- Also, this is a platform on which students get to showcase their talents in a non-academic setting and have some fun.
- In 2011 alone, Facebook research (in academic and non-academic settings) has concluded the following.
- Research cannot be private, and in a non-academic setting must also not have a future potential commercial purpose.
- These gatherings are meant to be community-building experiences that connect an adult faculty/staff member to each student in a non-academic setting.
- In non-academic settings, models may pose as requested by professional artists within the limits of the law and their own comfort.
- In other academic and non-academic settings, the term has been adopted more loosely, and used figuratively to describe different forms of indirect domination, especially in post-colonial context.
- Out of necessity, inclination, or both, a growing number of people with graduate training in history found employment in these kinds of non-academic settings.
- So, they saw the students in non-academic settings as well as in academic settings.
- In 2006 campus-wide dress code rules were eased even further, allowing students to wear jeans to class and dress even more casually in non-academic settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.