"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lawrence would have liked to be able to think back to the last time he'd been alone with a beautiful girl, strolling through a lush parkland setting.
- 'Additional landscaping will be provided to assist in the assimilation of the sculpture into its parkland setting.'
- While the Callahans enjoy the parkland setting, their early months by the 10th green took some getting used to.
- The Abbey, a 17th Century mansion, in a beautiful parkland setting, was once a medieval nunnery.
- Set within Hull's West Park, the stadium is the first in England to be built in a parkland setting.
- Several stretches of the river, remain, however in its natural bush and parkland setting.
- The tree lined drive way to the house has been resurfaced and additional planting has restored the parkland setting of the house.
- The mansion stands in a parkland setting.
- In 1959, the school moved to new buildings in a parkland setting, in Langley Park.
- When completed, the low density development will offer up to one million square feet of office space in a parkland setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.