"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In response to current trends in nursing education and licensure, the faculty began exploring options to position nursing education within the collegiate setting.
- His writing often focused on young people, particularly in a collegiate setting.
- The study discussed the consideration of ethical responsibility and academic dishonesty in collegiate settings as something of great concern.
- For example, a traditional assumption was that a genuine higher education experience could only be offered in a collegiate setting, with its communal and residential qualities.
- One of the study's contributions was to show that "playlist anxiety" occurs in the workplace and not only in collegiate settings.
- Greene often lectures outside of the collegiate setting, at both a general and a technical level, in more than twenty-five countries.
- -Dance Company: Dance Company provides students with a chance to explore all areas of dance in a collegiate setting.
- However, in the collegiate setting, this phenomenon must be viewed differently.
- In addition to formal instruction that has materialized in collegiate settings.
- Cricket also gained ground in American collegiate settings during this period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.