"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school sits among a series of low brick buildings in the middle of a campus setting; everything is clean and fresh.
- Corporations began moving to suburban campus settings, but no new office space was built in New Rochelle from 1975 until 1982.
- (5) - On the plus side, four years in a campus setting have resulted in my daughter's having a wonderful group of friends.
- "Once we decided to go with the campus setting, this was by far the most beautiful site," she said.
- The university specializes in non-traditional, adult professional students and students who can't take part in a traditional campus setting.
- "But that's a very different facility in a campus setting and of more recent vintage."
- Stamford is not a major campus setting.
- It has unique properties that only occur, or occur most frequently, in a campus setting.
- She assembled faculty committees to grill them in mock interviews in numerous campus settings.
- Students will find at this beautiful campus setting:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.