"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around him, in the painted garden setting, three pairs of businessmen were doing tea for two.
- The grilling area has something of a formal garden setting, just outside the restaurant.
- I would miss the painting above my bed, the picture of the beautiful young woman in a garden setting feeding a parrot.
- The old bulb is gone now and the smaller bulbs do not truly amount to much in the garden setting.
- The lush garden setting, yards from the centre of the resort.
- As an historic house in a garden setting, it has landmark status on both the highway and river.
- But this is a French country restaurant in a garden setting.
- The story takes place in a gothic garden setting.
- The colony is laid out in an open garden setting.
- Guests are transported by lift from the main coastal road to the garden setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.