"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It was good thinking to send out invitations sooner than later."
- The couple generally announces the occasion but does not specifically send out individual invitations.
- The Globe scheduled the events and sent out invitations to the candidates.
- All while sending out invitations to a dinner party - to take place, of course, in the kitchen.
- Coming up with a guest list and sending out invitations would be the next step.
- And he sends out invitations to all his animal friends around the world.
- I have to send out invitations to the church supper we're having next week.
- It has just sent out invitations to analysts for a May 21 meeting with management, the first such gathering in eight years.
- He even sent out invitations, including one to the Admissions Office.
- She had sent out invitations to the suspects, asking each of them to call on her at a specified hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.