"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As assistant manager, he helped them gain promotion in the 2009-10 season.
- He gained 128 yards in the 1999 season, which is still his career high.
- Having gained promotion from the Gwynedd league in the 2011-2012 season.
- In recent years, the 40-40 club has come close to gaining two new members in the same season.
- Bradley has been trying to eat between 6,000 and 7,000 calories a day to gain weight in the off season.
- He was then sent to Fuenlabrada on loan to gain experience in the 2007-08 season.
- I don't want to gain my 30 pounds in the off season.
- Pietersen gained several awards for his performances in the 2005 season.
- Wright was also one of only five pitchers who gained two victories against the 114-48 Yankees in the regular season.
- They made a swift return to the top flight gaining promotion in the 1987-88 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.