"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A machine on the drawing board runs unimpeded.
- When last seen, the Giants were being steamrolled by the Seattle Seahawks, giving up 42 points and allowing Seattle's receivers to run seemingly unimpeded through the secondary.
- Cadelina could have avoided a suspension had he told his team not to tackle opposing players, allowing them to run into the end zone unimpeded and making the final score closer.
- The predominantly welded (as opposed to riveted) hull construction then allowed cracks to run for large distances unimpeded.
- He found an opening and dashed through it, running unimpeded to the end zone.
- Every camp included "main street", which ran unimpeded through the camp in a north-south direction and was very wide.
- They can also more easily evade wolves because they can run unimpeded.
- The pass was completed, and Wheeler ran unimpeded 53 yards for a touchdown.
- After Hilliard's reception, Dayne took a pitchout right and ran unimpeded for a 5-yard touchdown.
- Katia, who was a menace to the Power all game, took possession of the ball near midfield and ran unimpeded for the next 20 yards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.